Quinneys (1919 film)
Quinneys is a 1919 British romance film directed by Rex Wilson and starring Henry Ainley, Isobel Elsom and Eric Harrison. It is an adaptation of the play Quinneys by Horace Annesley Vachell which was again made into a film in 1927.
- Henry Ainley – Joseph Quinney
- Isobel Elsom – Posy Quinney
- Eric Harrison – James Miggott
- Tom Reynolds – Sam Tomlin
- Roland Pertwee – Cyrus Hunsucker
- Marie Wright – Mabel Dredge
- Bamford p.10
- Bamford, Kenton. Distorted Images: British National Identity and Film in the 1920s. I.B. Tauris, 1999.
|This article related to a British film of the 1910s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This 1910s romance film-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|