From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Quinta may refer to:
- Quinta (agriculture) in Portugal
- Quinta (musician), British multi-instrumentalist
- In medieval music theory, alternative term for diapente (perfect fifth)
- Quinta (skipper), genus of butterflies
- Claudia Quinta, Roman matron
- Quintus (vocal music), fifth voice in polyphony
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Quinta.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.