Quintet for Piano and Winds (Beethoven)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article relies largely or entirely on a single source. (August 2015)
|Quintet for Piano and Winds|
|Duration||23 to 26 minutes|
|Scoring||Piano, Oboe, Clarinet, Horn, Bassoon|
Quintet in E-flat for Piano and Winds, Op. 16, was written by Ludwig van Beethoven in 1796.
It is in three movements:
The performance takes around 23-27 minutes.
- Thayer 1921, p. 208
- Gratton, Brian J. (1995). Three Motivic Topics in Beethoven's Piano Quintet, Op. 16 (PDF) (M.M). University of North Texas.
- Rodda, Dr Richard E. (2014). "Program Notes: Concert IV - Beethoven's Friends" (PDF). Music at Menlo.
- Thayer, Alexander Wheelock (1921). The Life of Ludwig van Beethoven. 1. New York: The Beethoven Association.
- Wigmore, Richard (2009). Beethoven: Piano Quartet & String Quintet (PDF) (CD). Hyperion Records. CDA67745.
- Zajkowski, Roberts (2010). The Piano and Wind Quintets of Mozart and Beethoven: Reception and Relationship (D.M.A). Ohio State University.
- Quintet for Piano and Winds: Scores at the International Music Score Library Project (IMSLP)
- Performance of Quintet for Piano and Winds by the Musicians from Marlboro from the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum in MP3 format
|This article about a composition for a chamber music group is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|