From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up quiver in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A quiver is a container for archery ammunition.
Quiver may also refer to:
- Quiver (mathematics), a type of graph
- Quiver diagram, a graph in physics
- Quiver tree, a South African aloe species
- Quiver (video game), a 1997 first-person shooter video game
- Quiver (band), a British 1970s rock band
- Quiver (comics), a Green Arrow story arc
- Quiverfull, a movement eschews all forms of contraception, including natural family planning and sterilization
- A group of cobras
- Vector field, a plot with arrows that indicate the direction and magnitude
- Quiver, the code-name for the computer game Half-Life during early development
- Quiver (KTU album), 2009
- Quiver (Monk album), 1997
- Quiver, a 1998 album by Wild Strawberries
- Quiver Creek, a stream in Illinois
- Quiver, an imprint of the Quarto Group focusing on sex
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Quiver.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.