From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Quotation mark (disambiguation))
Quotation is a reference to a previously known expression.
Quotation can also refer to:
- Financial quote, market data relating to a security or commodity
- Sales quote an offer price for goods or services
- See also Quote (disambiguation)
Meanings related to characters used for quotation are:
- Quotation mark, usage in English language
- International variation in quotation marks
- String literal in programming languages
- Quotation mark glyphs, various glyphs
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Quotation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.