This article needs additional citations for verification. (April 2007) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Kurmangazy Sagyrbaev (Kazakh: Құрманғазы Сағырбайұлы; 1818–1889) was a Kazakh composer, instrumentalist, and folk artist. He was born in 1818 in the Bukey Horde (currently Zhanakala District, West Kazakhstan Region). He is buried in the Astrakhan region of Lower Volga in today's Russian Federation.
The Kazakh National Conservatory is officially named after Sagyrbaev.
- Kazakhstan 5 Tenge Banknote.ws
- Biographischer Index Rußlands und der Sowjetunion / Biographical Index of Russia and the Soviet Union (in German). Walter de Gruyter. 2005. p. 1160. ISBN 9783110933369.
- Kurmangazy Sagyrbaev Madenimura.kz
- Monument of Kurmangazy Sagyrbaev http://atyrautourism.kz
- Kassymova, Didar; Kundakbayeva, Zhanat; Markus, Ustina (2012). Historical Dictionary of Kazakhstan. Scarecrow Press. p. 167. ISBN 9780810879836.
|This Kazakhstani biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article related to music is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|