Qwest may refer to:
- Qwest Communications International, Inc. or Qwest, a former US telecommunications carrier purchased by CenturyLink in 2011
- Qwest Corporation, the single Bell Operating Company of CenturyLink.
- Qwest Arena, former name of an arena in Idaho that is home to the Idaho Steelheads and the Idaho Stampede
- Qwest Center Omaha, former name an arena in Omaha that is home to the Creighton Bluejays and the UNO Mavericks
- Qwest Field, former name a stadium in Seattle home to the Seattle Seahawks and Seattle Sounders
- Qwest Records, a record label founded by Quincy Jones in 1980
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Qwest.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.