|Launched||January 1, 1995|
|Owned by||Canadian Broadcasting Corporation|
|Picture format||480i (SDTV 16:9)
|Slogan||L'info en premier (News First)|
|Formerly called||Réseau de l'information (1998-2014)|
|Sister channel(s)||CBC News Network
Ici Radio-Canada Télé
|Website||Ici RDI (French)|
|Bell TV||Channel 126 (SD)
Channel 1882 (HD)
|Shaw Direct||Channel 730 (SD)|
|Available on many Canadian cable systems||Check local listings|
|Bell Aliant TV||Channel 606 (SD)|
|Bell Fibe TV||Channel 117 (SD)
Channel 1117 (HD)
|MTS||Channel 27 (SD)|
|Optik TV||Channel 415 (SD)
Channel 437 (HD)
|SaskTel||Channel 273 (SD)|
Ici RDI (formerly RDI, Réseau de l'information) is a Canadian French language Category C news channel operated by the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation (CBC). The channel began broadcasting on January 1, 1995, and it is the French-language equivalent of CBC News Network.
Ici RDI is distributed on basic cable and satellite television to 9.8 million homes, including 2 million in Quebec and seen each week by half-million English viewers. The channel has mandatory carriage status for viewers outside Quebec.
Ici RDI relies on the news-gathering resources of the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation:
- 400 journalists
- 10 newsrooms based in Maison Radio-Canada in Montreal
- 30 bureaus across Canada, and 7 foreign bureaus
According to the Canadian Communication's Monitoring report - Broadcasting System 2014, there are 11.1 million subscribers to the channel and revenue of $54.6 million. 
Ici RDI broadcasts full local, national and international newscasts at the top of each hour and headlines every half hour from the newsroom of La Maison de Radio-Canada in Montreal and Quebec City. Le Téléjournal Midi is broadcast each weekday at noon and the main evening news bulletin Le Téléjournal/Le Point every evening live at 9:00 p.m. (eastern). These bulletins are also seen on the main French-language television network, Ici Radio-Canada Télé. The channel covers big events live and also rebroadcasts the main supper-hour bulletins from CBVT-DT Quebec City, CBAFT-DT Moncton and CKTV-DT Saguenay.
The channel also broadcasts factual programs in the form of food program L'épicerie, current affairs in Les Grand Reportages (The Big Reports), science in Découverte (Discovery) and Tout le Monde en Parlait - a look back at past culture seen through the eyes of current events. During the weekend there is a greater amount of these programs, much in the same format as its English-language counterpart, the CBC News Network.
Ici RDI also carries Le Journal Télévisé de 20 heures from France 2, rebroadcasting it the following weekday at 4:30 p.m. (Eastern).
- RDI en direct (RDI Live) - hosted by Marie-Josée Bouchard, Simon Durivage and Michel Viens
- Le Journal RDI (RDI Journal)
- Le Téléjournal RDI - 9 p.m. edition of Le Téléjournal, anchored by Geneviève Asselin
- Sous la loupe - hosted by Christine Fournier
- RDI Matin - hosted by Marc-André Bouchard
- Les coulisses du pouvoir - (The Corridors of Power), hosted by Emmanuelle Latraverse
- 24/60 (formerly 24 heures en 60 minutes) (24 Hours in 60 minutes) - hosted by Anne-Marie Dussault
- Le club des ex - hosted by Simon Durivage
- RDI Économie - hosted by Gérard Fillion
- Grands reportages (The Big Reports)- hosted by Simon Durivage
- Le National
- Le Monde week-end
Ici Radio-Canada Télé Productions:
- Le Téléjournal - hosted by Céline Galipeau (Monday to Thursday) and Pascale Nadeau (Friday to Sunday)
- L'Épicerie - hosted by Denis Gagné and Joane Despins
- Les Coulisses du Pouvoir (The corridors of Power) - hosted by Emanuelle Latraverse
- Découverte (Discovery)- hosted by Charles Tisseyre
- Enquête (Reports) - hosted by Alain Gravel
- Second Regard (A Second Look)- a religious show hosted by Alain Crevier
- La Facture - a consumer affairs program hosted by Pierre Craig
- La Semaine Verte (The Green Week) hosted by Catherine Mercier
- Geneviève Asselin
- Marie-Josée Bouchard
- Brigitte Bougie
- Claudine Bourbonnais
- Martine Defoy
- Julie Drolet
- Simon Durivage
- Anne-Marie Dussault
- Gérald Fillion
- Christine Fournier
- Céline Galipeau - Le Téléjournal 1re édition (The Telejournal First Edition) (evening from Monday to Thursday)
- Martin Labrosse
- Emmanuelle Latraverse
- Marc-André Masson
- Isabelle Richer
- Michel Viens
Former Governor General Michaëlle Jean hosted programs for both the English and French language CBC networks. She presented Grands Reportages on Ici RDI and The Passionate Eye on CBC News Network as well as having her own talk show, called Michaëlle. She also served as a substitute anchor on Le Téléjournal.
- Claude Desbiens, Le Monde ce matin (The World This Morning)
- Nathalie Chung, Aujourd'hui (week-end), Le monde ce soir (week-end)
- Claude Beauchamp, Capital Actions
- Michel Jean, Le Québec en direct (Quebec Live)
- Simon Durivage, Sans Détour
- Pascale Nadeau, Aujourd'hui (Today)
- Christine Fournier, Le Monde ce matin (The World This Morning)
- Pierre Chevrier, L'ouest en direct (The West Live)
- Michaëlle Jean, Le Canada aujourd'hui (Canada Today), Le Monde ce soir (The World This Evening)
- Geneviève Asselin, RDI week-end (RDI Weekend)
- Jean Groulx, L'Ontario en direct (Ontario Live)
- Daniel Poirier, L'Atlantique en direct (The Atlantic Live)
- Odette Gough, RDI en ligne (RDI Online)
- Michelle Vimly, Le Téléjournal 1re édition (The Telejournal First Edition)
- Bernard Derome, Le Téléjournal 1re édition (The Telejournal First Edition)
- Nancy Sabourin, Au travail (Work)
Slogans and branding
- L'information continue (Continuous information) 1995-?
- Source d'information (Source of information) 2006-2013. Advertised on-screen as analogous to a source of water, a source of energy etc.
- L'info en premier (News first) 2013–present
As with Ici Radio-Canada Télé, all programming aired on RDI began being produced in widescreen (and letterboxed on all standard definition feeds) on September 10, 2007. On May 2, 2008, RDI launched a high-definition simulcast, RDI HD.
- Retrieved 02-02-2014
- Broadcasting Decision 2013-372
- Corporate website. Retrieved 02-02-2014
- "First transformation step is to Recreate Radio-Canada" (Press release). CBC/Radio-Canada. June 5, 2013. Retrieved June 19, 2013.
- "Branding: Radio-Canada corrects the record" (Press release). CBC/Radio-Canada. June 7, 2013. Retrieved June 19, 2013.
- ""ICI"stands for "ICI Radio-Canada"" (Press release). CBC/Radio-Canada. June 6, 2013. Retrieved June 19, 2013.
- "Le minister Moore reticent au changement de nom de Radio-Canada". Radio-Canada.ca (in French) (Société Radio-Canada). June 5, 2013. Retrieved June 20, 2013.
- "New Brand Architecture" (PDF). News Releases. CBC/Radio-Canada French Services. June 6, 2013. Retrieved June 20, 2013.
- Official website (French)