|This article does not cite any sources. (February 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Yaxin Röstäm Möxämmätxaci ulı aka Röstäm Yaxin (pronounced Tatar pronunciation: [ˈjɑçin rœsˈtæm mœxæˌmætxæˈʑɪ uˈlɯ]; Tatar Cyrillic: Яхин Рөстәм Мөхәммәтхаҗи улы; Russian: Я́хин Русте́м Мухаме́т-Хазе́евич, Yakhin Rustem Mukhamet-Khazeyevich; 1921 – 1993) was a Tatar composer and pianist. People's Artist of the USSR (1986). Major works: orchestra with piano concerto (1950–1952), ballet Fidai (1987), fortepiano and viola concertos, more than 300 songs and romances. Yaxin is also an author of Hymn of the Republic of Tatarstan. Röstäm Yaxin was a laureate of the Ğabdulla Tuqay Tatar ASSR State Prize in 1959.
His awards included:
- Order of the Red Banner of Labour
- Order of the Badge of Honour
- Medal "Veteran of Labour"
- Medal "For the Victory over Germany in the Great Patriotic War 1941–1945"
- Medal "For the Defence of Moscow"
- Jubilee Medal "In Commemoration of the 100th Anniversary since the Birth of Vladimir Il'ich Lenin"
- Jubilee Medal "70 Years of the Armed Forces of the USSR"
- People's Artist of the USSR
- People's Artist of the RSFSR
- Honoured Artist of the RSFSR
References and notes
|This article on a Russian composer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|