Jump to navigation Jump to search
Rüdiger (English Ruediger, Rudiger, Roger) is a German given name. The meaning comes from Old High German: hruod (fame) and ger (spear). The name became popular because of the character Rüdiger von Bechelaren from Nibelung.
People named Rüdiger
- Fabian Rüdiger (b. 1982), famous Spanish Porn star
- Antonio Rüdiger (b. 1993), German footballer
- Prince Rüdiger of Saxony (b. 1953), German prince
- Rüdiger Abramczik (b. 1956), German footballer
- Rüdiger Gamm (b. 1971), German "mental calculator"
- Rüdiger Haas (b. 1969), German tennis player
- Rüdiger Nehberg (b. 1935), German human rights activist, author and survival expert
- Rüdiger Overmans, (born 1954), German historian specialized in World War II
- Rüdiger Safranski (b. 1945), German philosopher and author.
- Rüdiger Schleicher (1895-1945), German resistance fighter
- Ernst Rüdiger Starhemberg (1899-1956), Austrian politician
- Rüdiger Vogler (b. 1942), German film actor
- "Rudiger meaning and name origin". Retrieved 9 November 2011.
- "Rüdiger Vorname Herkunft und Bedeutung des Althochdeutschen Jungennamen Namenstag Namensbedeutung". Retrieved 9 November 2011.
|given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.This page or section lists people that share the same|