|Studio album by Trick Pony|
|Released||June 28, 2005|
|Producer||Chuck Howard, Anthony L. Smith, Ira Dean|
|Trick Pony chronology|
R.I.D.E. (pronounced "ride") is the third studio album by American country music group Trick Pony. It is also the group's only recording for the Asylum-Curb label. The album's name is an abbreviation for "Rebellious Individuals Delivering Entertainment".
This album includes the singles "The Bride", "It's a Heartache", and "Ain't Wastin' Good Whiskey on You". Two of the tracks on this album are cover songs: "It's a Heartache" is a cover of a pop standard which has been recorded by Juice Newton and Bonnie Tyler, while "Señorita" was previously recorded by Los Lonely Boys on their 2004 self-titled album.
- "Ain't Wastin' Good Whiskey on You" (Wally Wilson, Buck Moore) – 2:58
- "What's Not to Love" (Kim Tribble, Ira Dean, David Lee Murphy) – 2:43
- "It's a Heartache" (Ronnie Scott, Steve Wolfe) – 3:27
- "When I Fall" (Billy Dean, Keith Burns) – 3:06
- "I Didn't" (Steven J. Williams, Sherrié Austin, Will Rambeaux) – 3:23
- "The Bride" (Lee Ann Burgess, Darryl Burgess, Liz Hengber) – 3:00
- "Sad City" (Burns, Mark Oliverius) – 3:32
- "Stand in the Middle of Texas" (Matraca Berg, Sharon Vaughn) – 3:49
- "Señorita" (Joey Garza, Henry Garza, Ringo Garza) – 3:07
- "Hillbilly Rich" (Anthony Smith, I. Dean) – 3:04
- "Once a Cowboy" (Bret Michaels, Jeffrey Steele, Shane Minor) – 3:48
- "Cry, Cry, Cry" (Steele, I. Dean) – 2:42
- "I Can Live with That" (Murphy, Tribble, I. Dean) – 4:18
- "Maryann's Song" (Heidi Newfield, Todd Woolsey) – 3:38
- Keith Burns - acoustic guitar, vocals
- Ira Dean - bass guitar, acoustic guitar, vocals
- Heidi Newfield - harmonica, vocals
- Larry Beaird - acoustic guitar
- Richard Bennett - acoustic guitar, electric guitar
- Jim "Moose" Brown - keyboards, organ, piano
- Steve Bryant - bass guitar
- Pat Buchanan - dobro, electric guitar
- Tracy Byrd - background vocals on "Ain't Wastin' Good Whiskey on You"
- J.T. Corenflos - electric guitar
- Joe Diffie - background vocals on "Ain't Wastin' Good Whiskey on You"
- Chris Dunn - trombone
- Shannon Forrest - drums
- Larry Franklin - fiddle
- Paul Franklin - pedal steel guitar, lap steel guitar
- Owen Hale - drums
- Aubrey Haynie - fiddle
- Tommy Harden - drums
- Johnny Hiland - electric guitar
- Jim Horn - baritone saxophone
- Bill Hullet - acoustic guitar
- Mike Johnson - pedal steel guitar
- John Jorgenson - electric guitar
- Troy Lancaster - electric guitar
- Chris Leuzinger - electric guitar
- Sam Levine - tenor saxophone
- Branford Marsalis - tenor saxophone
- Chris McHugh - drums
- Greg Morrow - drums
- Gordon Mote - keyboards, organ, piano, Wurlitzer
- Steve Nathan - organ
- Brad Paisley - electric guitar on "What Not to Love"
- Billy Panda - acoustic guitar
- Steve Patrick - trumpet
- Darius Rucker - background vocals on "Sad City"
- Milton Sledge - drums
- Anthony Smith - banjo
- Joe Spivey - fiddle
- Michael Spriggs - acoustic guitar
- Bobby Terry - electric guitar
- Mel Tillis - background vocals on "Ain't Wastin' Good Whiskey on You"
- Tanya Tucker - background vocals on "Ain't Wastin' Goos Whiskey on You"
- John Willis - banjo, electric guitar
- Darryl Worley - background vocals on "Ain't Wastin' Good Whiskey on You"
|U.S. Billboard Top Country Albums||4|
|U.S. Billboard 200||20|