R. A. K. Mason
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For the drama producer and BBC executive, see Ronald Mason (drama).
He died in Takapuna, Auckland on 13 July 1971.
- In the Manner of Men (1923)
- The Beggar (1924)
- Four Short Stories (1931-1935)
- Sonnet to MacArthur's Eyes (1950)
- Mason, R.A.K
- R.A.K. Mason - NZ Literature File - LEARN - The University Of Auckland Library
- Who’s Who in New Zealand, 9th edition, edited by G C Petersen, p235 (1968, Reed, Wellington)
- Who’s Who in New Zealand, 10th edition, edited by G C Petersen, p238 (1971, Reed, Wellington)
- "R. A. K. Mason - 1962". Nourishing the Roots: An exhibition celebrating the 50th anniversary of the Robert Burns Fellowship at the University of Otago. University of Otago. Retrieved 16 June 2015.
- Who’s Who in New Zealand, 11th edition, edited by J E Traue, p299 (1978, Reed, Wellington)
- Holloway Press - R.A.K. Mason - Four Short Stories 1931-35
|This article about a New Zealand poet is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|