R. M. Guéra
November 24, 1959
Rajko Milošević a.k.a. Gera and R.M. Guéra (Serbian Cyrillic: Рајко Милошевић - Гера, born November 24, 1959, in Belgrade) is a Serbian comic book author and illustrator. He lives in Barcelona, Spain since 1991.
He debuted in the Yugoslav comic book industry in 1982 with the series Elmer Jones (Serbian Елмер Џонс), a Leonesque western scripted by Dragan Savić. They later collaborated on Texas Riders (Serbian Тексашки јахачи) in 1984.
R.M. Gera's work has been published in Spain, France and the United States. He is working on the Vertigo Comics series Scalped, with writer Jason Aaron, as well as on Le Lievre de Mars, with writer Patrick Cothias for French publisher Glénat.
- Vertigo "On The Ledge" column, by R.M. Guéra, week of June 6th
- Rajko Milošević on Lambiek Comiclopedia.
- Guéra's official website
- Scalped website
- RM Guéra: Creator with a Heart, an interview, Broken fontier, Jan 25, 2012
- R.M. Guera Takes On Tarantino's "Django Unchained", Comicbook resources, Sep 12th, 2012
- Exposition Django Unchained, on Cinechronicle.com
|This profile of a comics creator, writer, or artist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Serbian writer or poet is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|