R. M. Vaughan
Richard Murray Vaughan (born 1965) is a Canadian poet, novelist and playwright.
Born in Saint John, New Brunswick, Vaughan is a graduate of the creative writing program at the University of New Brunswick. Vaughan currently lives in Toronto. He was playwright-in-residence at Buddies in Bad Times in 1994-95, and has published numerous works, including articles in Utne Reader. He is openly gay.
- The InCorrupt Tables (Wild East/Salamanca Chapbooks, 1992 (reprinted 1995), poetry)
- William Forrestali's (Muted) Cornucopia (Studio 21 Halifax, 1992, art catalogue)
- Beyond Bad Times (Snowapple Press, 1993, anthology)
- Expressions: Writing About Psychiatric Survival (Expressions Press, 1993, anthology)
- Shout and Speak Out Loud: Atlantic Canadians on Child Sexual Abuse (Wild East, 1993, anthology)
- Semiotext(e) CANADAS (Semiotext(e) Publications, 1994, anthology)
- Plush (Coach House Press, 1995, anthology)
- Symbiosis: The Clinic (Symbiosis Collective, 1995, art catalogue)
- The Last Word (Insomniac Press, 1995, anthology)
- a selection of dazzling scarves (ECW Press, 1996, poetry)
- DISCovering Authors: Canadian Series (Gale Research, 1996, CD Rom)
- Carnival: A Scream In High Park Reader (Insomniac Press, 1996, anthology)
- Painted, Tainted, Sainted by Sky Gilbert (PUC Press, 1996, introduction)
- Blues and True Concussions: 6 New Poets (House of Anansi, 1996, anthology)
- To Monsieur Desmoulins... (Tortoise Shell and Black, 1997, poetry chapbook)
- Gay Love Poetry (Robinson Publishing U.K. 1997, anthology)
- The Ecstatic Moment: The Best of Libido (Dell Books, 1997, anthology)
- 96 Tears (in my jeans) (Broken Jaw Press, 1998, poetry chapbook)
- A Quilted Heart (Insomniac Press, 1998, novel)
- Contra/Dictions: Queer Male Fiction (Arsenal Pulp Press, 1998, anthology).
- Written in the Skin (Insomniac Press, 1998, anthology)
- Rhubarb-O-Rama! (Blizzard Press, 1998, anthology of plays)
- Restless Requiem: Catherine Hale's Seductive Altars (Art Centre, University of New Brunswick Press, 1998, art catalogue)
- Invisible to Predators (ECW Press, 1999, poetry)
- Camera, Woman (2001, drama)
- Spells (2003, novel)
- The Monster Trilogy (2003, drama)
- Ruined Stars (2004, poetry)
- Troubled: A Memoir in Poems (2008, poetry)
- Bright Eyed (2015, memoir)
- R. M. Vaughan (March–April 2007). "Cairo's Man Show". Utne Reader. Archived from the original on 2010-12-25. Retrieved 2007-07-17.
- "RM Vaughan tries to keep Bright Eyed in new book". Daily Xtra, May 14, 2015.
|This article about a poet from Canada is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|