R. R. R. Smith
Roland Ralph Redfern "Bert" Smith, FBA (born 30 January 1954) is a British classicist, archaeologist, and academic, specialising in the art and visual cultures of the ancient Mediterranean. Since 1995, he has been Lincoln Professor of Classical Archaeology and Art at the University of Oxford.
- Hellenistic Royal Portraits (Clarendon Press, Oxford 1988)
- Hellenistic Sculpture (Thames & Hudson, London 1991)
- The Monument of C.Julius Zoilos: Aphrodisias I (Philipp von Zabern, Mainz, 1994)
- Sculptured for Eternity: Greek, Roman, and Byzantine Art in the Istanbul Archaeological Museum (with Ahmet Ertuğ, Istanbul 2002)
- Roman Portrait Statuary from Aphrodisias: Aphrodisias II (Philipp von Zabern, Mainz, 2006)
- Aphrodisias: City and Sculpture in Roman Asia (with Ahmet Ertug, Istanbul 2009)
- The Cast Gallery of the Ashmolean Museum: Catalogue of plaster casts of Greek and Roman sculpture (with R. Frederiksen, Oxford 2011)
- The Gods of Nemrud: The Royal Sanctuary of Antiochos I and the Kingdom of Commagene (with Ahmet Ertuğ, Istanbul 2012)
- The marble reliefs from the Julio-Claudian Sebasteion: Aphrodisias VI (Philipp von Zabern, Darmstadt, 2013)
- Ancient Theaters of Anatolia (with Ahmet Ertug, Istanbul 2014)
- "Smith, Prof. Roland Ralph Redfern". Who's Who 2018. Oxford University Press. 1 December 2007. doi:10.1093/ww/9780199540884.013.35497. Missing or empty
- "Professor Bert Smith". British Academy. Retrieved 3 June 2018.
- "Professor Roland Smith, FBA". Lincoln College. University of Oxford. Retrieved 3 June 2018.