R107 road (Ireland)
|Length:||10.5 km (6.5 mi)|
The R107 road is a regional road in north Dublin, Ireland, which travels northwestwards from Fairview to Malahide, via Coolock, Balgriffin, and the western edge of Portmarnock. Its main component is the Malahide Road.
The official description of the R101 from the Roads Act 1993 (Classification of Regional Roads) Order 2012  reads:
- R107: Dublin - Malahide, County Dublin
- Between its junction with R105 at Fairview in the city of Dublin and its junction with R106 at Swords Road in the town of Malahide in the county of Fingal via Malahide Road and Darndale in the city of Dublin: Balgriffin and Dublin Road in the county of Fingal.
The road is 10.5 kilometres (6.5 mi) long.
Dublin Bus Routes that serve the Malahide Road include Routes 14,15,17A,27,27A,27B,27X,42,43 and 104.Nitelink services run on Friday and Saturday nights only on Route 42N
- Route 14 connects the Malahide Road with Donnycarney Church,Collins Avenue,Beaumont Road,Skelly's Lane,Kilmore Road and terminates at Ardlea Road (Maryfield Drive) in North Dublin.The Route also serves Fairview,Connolly Railway Station,City Centre (Saint Stephens Green),Rathmines,Rathgar,
Orwell Road,Churchtown,Ballinteer,Dundrum Shopping Centre and terminates at Dundrum Luas Station in South Dublin.
- Route 15 connects Malahide Road with Donnycarney Church,Artane Roundabout,Coolock Junction Northside Shopping Centre,Junction Belcamp,Clare Hall,Templeview Vale Road,Hole In The Wall Road and Clongriffin Main Street in North Dublin.The Route also serves Route also serves Fairview,Connolly Railway Station,City Centre (Saint Stephens Green),Rathmines,
Rathgar,Terenure,Bushy Park,Templeogue,Ballyroan,Knocklyon And terminates in Ballycullen.
- Route 17A crosses the Malahide Road at Junction (Tonlegee Road/Oscar Traynor Road) which serves Kilmore Estate,Beaumont Hospital,Castletimon,Coolock Lane,Santry Avenue,
Ballymun,Glasnevin Avenue,Finglas,Cappagh Hospital,Ballycoolin Industrial Estate,Snugborough Road,National Aquatic Centre,Blanchardstown Village and terminates at Blanchardstown Shopping Centre.The Route also serves Tonlegee Road,Kilbarrack Road and terminates at Kilbarrack (Howth Junction Dart Station).
- Route 27 connects Malahide Road with Donnycarney Church,Artane Roundabout,Oscar Traynor Road,
Northside Shopping Centre,Bonnybrook,Belcamp,Priorswood Road,Clare Hall and terminates In North Dublin at Templeview Vale Road.The Route also serves Fairview,Connolly Railway Station,City Centre (Dame Street,Lord Edward Street),Cork Street,Crumlin Road,Crumlin Hospital,Walkinstown Roundabout,Greenhills Road,Tallaght Village,The Square Shopping Centre,Cheeverstown Road and terminates at Jobstown (Russell Square).
- Route 27A connects Malahide Road with Donnycarney Church,Artane Roundabout,Harmonstown (Brookwood),Springdale Road,Tonlegee Road,Edenmore Park,Millbrook Road and terminates at Blunden Drive approx 100 yards from Malahide Road.
- Route 27B connects Malahide Road with Donnycarney Church,Artane Roundabout,Ardlea Road,
Kilmore Road,Kilmore Estate,Beaumont Hospital,Castletimon,Coolock Lane,Swords Road and terminates at Harristown Bus Depot.
- Route 27X is morning and evening peak time Route only From Clare Hall to UCD Belfield via Clare Hall,Priorswood Road,Belcamp,Bonnybrook,Northside Shopping Centre,Oscar Traynor Road,
Artane Roundabout,Donnycarney Church,Fairview,Connolly Railway Station,Merrion Square,Ballsbridge,RDS,Saint Vincent's Hospital and Nutley Lane en route to UCD Belfield.
- Route 42/43 connects Malahide Road with Donnycarney Church,Artane Roundabout,Coolock Junction Northside Shopping Centre,Junction Belcamp,Clare Hall,Northern Cross,Balgriffin Cemetery,
Kinsealy.-Route 43 turns left at Feltrim Road and serves Dynam Road,Pavilions Shopping Centre,Swords Main Street and terminates at Swords Business Park.-Route 42 continues straight on past Junction Feltrim Road and serves Seabury (Yellow Walls Road),Malahide Village,The Hill,Carrickhill and terminates at Portmarnock (Coast Road).
- Route 104 crosses the Malahide Road at Collins Avenue and turns onto the Road and turns off onto Kilmore road and serves Artane Castle Shopping Centre,Beaumont Hospital,Skelly's Lane,
Shantalla Road,Ellenfield Park,Swords road,Shanowen Road and terminates at Shanard Road.The Route in other direction also serves Killester,Vernon Avenue,Castle Avenue and terminates at Clontarf Road (Bus Depot).
- Map of the route of R107, Google Maps. Retrieved: 2010-08-07.
- Statutory Instrument 54 of 2012 — Roads Act 1993 (Classification of Regional Roads) Order 2012, Irish Statute Book (irishstatutebook.ie). Retrieved 2017-07-02.