R111 road (Ireland)
The official description of the R111 from the Roads Act 1993 (Classification of Regional Roads) Order 2012  reads:
- R111: Conyngham Road - Beach Road, Sandymount, Dublin
- Between its junction with R109 at Conyngham Road and its junction with R131 at Beach Road Sandymount via South Circular Road, Suir Road, Dolphin Road, Parnell Road, Grove Road, Canal Road, Grand Parade, Mespil Road, Haddington Road, Bath Avenue, Londonbridge Road and Church Avenue all in the city of Dublin.
Dublin Outer Orbital Route
Along with the R131 the route makes up the southern section of the outer ring of the Dublin Outer Orbital Route (DOOR). This route was designed by Dublin City Council to take traffic away from the city centre. The following junctions are present on the route:
- 64 Conygham Road/Chapelizod Road junction with South Circular Road (R111).
- 63 Junction with N4.
- 61 Junction with Emmet Road/Old Kilmainham Road (R810) with South Circular Road (R111).
- 60 Junction of Suir Road (R111) and South Circular Road (R811).
- 59 Suir Road/Dolphin Road junction with Davitt Road (R812).
- 58 Junction with Dolphin Road/Parnell Road (R111) and Dolphin's Barn Street/Crumlin Road (R110).
- 57 Junction with Parnell Road/Grove Road and Clanbrassil Street Upper/Harold's Cross Road (N81).
- 56 Portobello junction of Grove Road/Canal Road (R111) and Richmond Street South and Rathmines Road Lower (R114).
- 55 Junction of Canal Road/Grand Parade and Charlemont Street/Ranelagh Road (R117).
- 54 Grand Parade/Mespil Road junction with Leeson Street Upper and Lower (N11).
- 53 Mespil Road/Haddington Road junction with Baggot Upper and Lower (R816).
- 52 Haddington Road (R111) and Nothumberland Road (R118) junction.
- 51 Junction of Haddington Road/Bath Avenue and Grand Canal Street Upper and Shelbourne Road (R815). There is also a local road at this junction.
- 81 Church Avenue (R111) junction with Beach Road/Bath Street/Pembroke Street (R802) and Sean Moore Road (R131).
There are a total of 81 junctions on the two orbital routes.
- Dublin Outer Orbital Route Map[permanent dead link]. dublincity.ie.
- Roads Act 1993 (Classification of Regional Roads) Order 2006 Archived 2007-09-27 at the Wayback Machine – Department of Transport. transport.ie
- Statutory Instrument 54 of 2012 — Roads Act 1993 (Classification of Regional Roads) Order 2012, Irish Statute Book (irishstatutebook.ie). Retrieved 2017-02-02.