R315 road (Ireland)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Length:||41.7 km (25.9 mi)|
The government legislation that defines the R315, the Roads Act 1993 (Classification of Regional Roads) Order 2012 (Statutory Instrument 54 of 2012), provides the following official description:
- Pontoon — Crossmolina — Ballycastle, County Mayo
- Between its junction with R310 at Pontoon and its junction with N59 at Main Street Crossmolina via Terrybaun, Lahardaun, Ballybrinoge; and Mullenmore Street at Crossmolina all in the county of Mayo
- between its junction with N59 at Erris Street Crossmolina and its junction with R314 at Ballycastle via Church Street at Crossmolina; Stonehall, Moygownagh and Ballinglen all in the county of Mayo.
- List of roads of County Mayo
- National primary road
- National secondary road
- Regional road
- Roads in Ireland
- S.I. No. 54/2012 — Roads Act 1993 (Classification of Regional Roads) Order 2012, Irish Statute Book (irishstatutebook.ie), 2013-02-27.