R331 road (Ireland)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Length||22.5 km (14.0 mi)|
The official description of the R331 from the Roads Act 1993 (Classification of Regional Roads) Order 2006 (Statutory Instrument 188 of 2006) reads:
- R331: Claremorris - Ballinrobe, County Mayo
- Between its junction with N60 at Inner Relief Road in the town of Claremorris and its junction with N84 at Bridge Street Ballinrobe via Ballyhaunis Road, Main Street and James Street in the town of Claremorris; Rooskeybeg, Tagheen, Hollymount, Cappacurry; and Abbey Street at Ballinrobe all in the county of Mayo.
- List of roads of County Mayo
- National primary road
- National secondary road
- Regional road
- Roads in Ireland
- Statutory Instrument 188 of 2006 — Roads Act 1993 (Classification of Regional Roads) Order 2006, Irish Statute Book (irishstatutebook.ie). Retrieved 2010-08-02.
- Roads Act 1993 (Classification of Regional Roads) Order 2006 Archived 2007-09-27 at the Wayback Machine, Department of Transport. Retrieved 2010-08-02.