Jump to navigation Jump to search
R4, R04, R.4, R-4, or R/4 may refer to:
- R4 (New York City Subway car)
- R4: Ridge Racer Type 4, a racing game for Sony PlayStation, developed by Namco
- R4 (Rodalies de Catalunya), a commuter rail line in Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain
- Rush Rush Rally Racing, a racing game for Sega Dreamcast, developed by Senile Team
- Plan R 4, the World War II British plan for an invasion of the neutral state of Norway in April 1940
- R4 cartridge, a Nintendo DS flash cartridge
- Region 4, the DVD region code for most of Mexico, Central America, South America, Australia, New Zealand, Oceania
- Caudron R.4, World War I French reconnaissance aircraft, first flown in 1915
- Curtiss R-4, air ambulance version of the American Curtiss Model R utility aircraft, first flown in 1915
- Sikorsky R-4, American helicopter, first flown in 1942
- R4, abbreviation for rear-engine, four-wheel drive layout
- Jaguar R4, Jaguar Racing's car for the 2003 Formula One season
- McRae R4, a rally car designed in part by Colin McRae
- Renault R4, alternative name for the Renault 4
- Suzuki GSX-R/4, a concept car made by Suzuki in 2001
- Fox Chase Line, later cut back to Fox Chase and now known as the Fox Chase Line.
- Local service to Bryn Mawr on the Paoli/Thorndale Line, now known as the Paoli/Thorndale Line.
- R4 ring road in Ghent, Belgium
- R4 expressway (Czech Republic)
- R4 expressway (Slovakia)
- R-4 motorway (Spain)
- Radial Road 4 or R-4, an arterial road of Manila, Philippines
- R4, a building in the Norwegian Government quarter (Norw. Regjeringskvartalet)
- R4, designation of R-phrase (risk phrase) "Forms very sensitive explosive metallic compounds"
- R4 nuclear reactor, the fourth nuclear reactor built in Sweden
- Exotic R4, in mathematics, a differentiable manifold
- R04, WHO ICD-10 Chapter XVIII: Symptoms, signs and abnormal clinical and laboratory findings code for "Haemorrhage from respiratory passages"
BBC Radio 4 the premier BBC speech radio station
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title formed as a letter-number combination.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.