R575 road (Ireland)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
R575 at Reentrusk, Co. Cork
|Length||19.0 km (11.8 mi)|
|From||R572 at Killough East, Co. Cork|
|To||R571 at Inches|
The R575 road is a regional road in Ireland. It is a road on the Beara Peninsula in County Cork. The road forms part of the Wild Atlantic Way. Parts of the road form part of the Beara Way walking trail.
- Google (19 May 2016). "R572 to R571" (Map). Google Maps. Google. Retrieved 19 May 2016.
- "S.I. No. 54/2012 – Roads Act 1993 (Classification of Regional Roads) Order 2012". Government of Ireland. 28 Feb 2012. Retrieved 19 May 2016.
- "Wild Atlantic Way: Explore The Route". Fáilte Ireland. Retrieved 19 May 2016.
- "The Beara Way". Ireland View. Retrieved 1 Jun 2016.
- Poole, Susan; Gallagher, Lyn (2008). AA Best Drives Ireland. The Automobile Association. pp. 43–44. ISBN 978-0-7495-4430-0.
|This geographical article about County Cork is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Irish road or road transport-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|