R802 road (Ireland)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The official definition of the R802 from the Roads Act, 1993 (Classification of Regional Roads) Order, 2012  states:
- R802: Dorset Street - Bath Road, Dublin
- Between its junction with R132 at Dorset Street Lower and its junction with R105 at Beresford Place via Gardiner Street Upper, Mountjoy Square West, Gardiner Street Middle and Gardiner Street Lower all in the city of Dublin
- between its junction with R105 at Georges Quay and its junction with R111 at Church Avenue via Moss Street, Townsend Street, Sandwith Street, Pearse Street, Ringsend Road, Bridge Street, Irishtown road and Pembroke Street (and via Bath Street) all in the city of Dublin
- between its junction with itself at Sandwith Street and its junction with R118 at Westland Row via Pearse Street all in the city of Dublin
- between its junction with R118 at Pearse Street and its junction with R105 at Eden Quay via Tara Street and Butt Bridge all in the city of Dublin.
- Statutory Instrument 54 of 2012 Roads Act 1993 (Declaration of National Roads) Order, 2012, Irish Statute Book (irishstatutebook.ie). (HTML file), 2012-02-28.