R821 road (Ireland)
|Length:||2.1 km (1.3 mi)|
- The road starts at the T-junction with the R115 (Willbrook Road) beside the well known The Yellow House pub. The road heads in an easterly direction and is known as Grange Road.
- About 350 metres further the Grange Road turns off in a southerly direction as the R822 while the R821 continues easterly as Nutgrove Avenue.
- The route passes the shopping center and retail park in Nutgrove after a crossroad with local roads.
- The route terminates at a triangle in Churchtown where it connects with the R112 (Upper Churchtown Road) and a local road (Beaumont Avenue).
A westbound bus lane is present along the entire route while after Nutgrove there is also a bus lane heading east until the end of the route in Churchtown. There are a number of Dublin Bus routes along the R821:
There is an off street bike lane on the route though there are a few sections where the lane ends unexpectedly.
-  DLRCoCo.ie - Churchtown Nutgrove QBC