(Redirected from RACI)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Raci or RACI may refer to:
- Raci (ethnonym), or Rascians, a name used to designate Serbs in the Middle Ages and early modern times
- Raci Şaşmaz, Turkish producer, writer and actor
- Raci, a village in Negomir Commune, Gorj County, Romania
- Royal Australian Chemical Institute, the qualifying body in Australia for professional chemists and a learned society promoting the science and practice of chemistry in all its branches
- RACI matrix, a diagram which is used to describe the four key roles (responsible, accountable, consulted, and informed) in project tasks or deliverables
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Raci.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.