From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
RAG or RAGS may refer to:
- Royal Galician Academy (Real Academia Galega), an institution dedicated to the study of Galician culture, and especially the Galician language
- Replacement air group, an outdated term for a naval aviation squadron that trains replacement pilots (see Fleet Replacement Squadron)
- RAG Aktiengesellschaft, an international coal mining group based in Herne, Germany
- Rohöl-Aufsuchungs Aktiengesellschaft, an Austrian oil and gas company
- RAG rating for issues or status reports, based on the Red, Amber, and Green colors used in a traffic light rating system
- Recombination activating gene, encoding enzymes (RAG1 and RAG2) involved in V(D)J recombination
- Rag complex GTPase
- Ruhrpott AG, a German hip hop group
- Riaz Ahmed Gohar Shahi (born 1941), Pakistani spiritual leader known as RAGS
- RAGS International, the former name of the Messiah Foundation International
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title RAG.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.