Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Reliability – as ability to perform a specific function and may be given as design reliability or operational reliability.
- Availability – as ability to keep a functioning state in the given environment.
- Maintainability – as ability to be timely and easily maintained (including servicing, inspection and check, repair and/or modification).
- Safety – as ability not to harm people, the environment, or any assets during a whole life cycle.
- Systems engineering
- Reliability engineering
- Failure mode
- Failure rate
- Hazard analysis and critical control points
- High availability
- Risk assessment
- Reliability-centered maintenance
- Safety instrumented system
- Safety Integrity Level
- "Reliability, Availability, and Maintainability - SEBoK". RAMBoK Project. Retrieved 2019-05-26.
- System safety, Norwegian University of Science and Technology
|This engineering-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|