Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up rap, rapper, or rapping in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rapping is a form of vocal delivery in music.
RAP may refer to:
- RAP, the IATA airport code for Rapid City Regional Airport
Computing and technology
- Rapid Refresh, a US numerical weather prediction (NWP) model
- Recognized Air Picture
- Remote Application Platform, open source software
- Rocket Assisted Projectile
- Route Access Protocol, an Internet protocol, see List of TCP and UDP port numbers#Ranges
- Returned Account Procedure, a GSMA data record format
- Right atrial pressure, of the heart
- The Recognition and Prevention Program, of psychosis, Glen Oaks, New York, US
- Rassemblement pour l'alternative progressiste, a political party in Quebec
- Rural Alliance Party, former Solomon Islands political party
- Hip hop music or rap music, a musical genre
- Rapper sword, a style of traditional sword dancing from Northern England
- RAP sheet (Record of Arrest and Prosecution sheet), a criminal record
- Regimental Aid Post
- Restricted Area Permit, in India
- Retirement annuity plan, a type of pension plan in the UK
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title RAP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.