Jump to navigation Jump to search
RAR or Rar may refer to:
- Radio acoustic ranging, the first non-visual technique for determining a ship's position at sea
- "rar", the ISO 639-2 code for the Cook Islands Māori language
- RAR (file format), a compressed archive file format in computer software
- Rarotonga International Airport, Cook Islands, IATA code RAR
- Rarus, or Rar, a figure in Greek mythology
- Retinoic acid receptor, a type of nuclear receptor
- Rhodesian African Rifles, a unit of the Rhodesian Security Forces
- Rock Against Racism, UK movement
- Rock am Ring and Rock im Park, a German rock music festival
- Royal Australian Regiment, a unit of the Australian Army
- Grupo RAR, a Portuguese company
- WinRAR, RAR, and UNRAR computer software for compressed archive files
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title RAR.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.