From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
RAR may refer to:
- RAR and UNRAR computer software for compressed archive files
- RAR (file format), a compressed archive file format
- Rock Against Racism, UK movement
- Rock am Ring and Rock im Park, a German rock music festival
- Royal Australian Regiment, a unit of the Australian Army
- Rhodesian African Rifles, a unit of the Rhodesian Security Forces
- Retinoic acid receptor
- Rarotonga International Airport, Cook Islands, IATA code
- Grupo RAR, a Portuguese company
Rar may mean:
- "rar", the ISO 639-2 code for the Cook Islands Māori language
- Rar or Rarus, a figure in Greek mythology
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title RAR.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.