Jump to navigation Jump to search
RCP may refer to:
In computer technology
- Rapid control prototyping, a process that lets engineers quickly test and iterate their control strategies
- Rich Client Platform, a software development platform helping software developers to rapidly build new applications
- RCP (chip), a co-processor chip designed by Silicon Graphics for use in the Nintendo 64 gaming system
- rcp (Unix), a command on the Unix operating systems that is used to remote copy a file
- Restore Cursor Position (ANSI), an ANSI X3.64 escape sequence
- Remote Control Protocol, a protocol that allows CEC enabled TVs to control MHL compatible devices
- Rate Control Protocole
- Rochester Community Players, a theatrical company in Rochester, NY
- Radio Club Paraguayo, an amateur radio organization in Paraguay
- Radio Club Peruano, an amateur radio organization in Peru
- Radio Corporation of the Philippines, the oldest radio network in the Philippines
- Royal College of Physicians, located in London, Edinburgh, Glasgow and Ireland
- Communist political groups:
- Representative Concentration Pathways, scenarios of greenhouse gas trajectories
- Right Circular polarization, in radio communications/radio astronomy
- Rapid Crack Propagation, in testing of plastic pipes
- Radiochemical Purity, % radiodetected peak area of the intact radiolabeled peptide vs. all radio peaks measured during the same analyses.
- RealClearPolitics, a political website
- Radio College Park, a Persian podcast
- Random close pack, packing method for objects
- Retention Control Point, high year tenure in the United States Army
- Registered Credit Professional
- Recurring Card Payment, RCP allow policyholders to have their insurance premiums automatically charged to a debit card or credit card.
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title RCP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.