|Parent company||Downtown Records|
|Country of origin||U.S.|
RCRD LBL was launched in 2007 by Josh Deutsch, Peter Rojas and creative director Elliot Aronow, and featured thousands of free singles, remixes, exclusive tracks and rarities from a diverse, handpicked roster of artists. The site served up millions of downloads and plays per month.
As of November 2013, the site has been taken down and there have been no new posts on the site's Facebook or Twitter feeds since May 2013.
- Lauria, Peter (2007-06-11). "On The Download". NYPOST.com. Retrieved 2012-02-04.
- Smith, Ethan (2007-11-15). "Music Test: Can a Firm Profit From Free Tunes? - WSJ.com". Online.wsj.com. Retrieved 2012-02-04.
- "RCRD LBL Launches". Coolfer.com. 2007-11-15. Retrieved 2012-02-04.
- Dionne, Zach (10 January 2012). "Curator Elliot Aronow's Simple Rules For Success In Branding--And Life". Fast Company - Create. Fast Company. Retrieved 25 September 2014.
- "Selectism Profile | Elliot Aronow of RCRD LBL". Selectism.com. 2011-03-29. Retrieved 2012-02-04.
|This article about a United States independent record label is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|