RCR Wireless News
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
History and profile
RCR Wireless was started in 1982. On March 3, 2009, the magazine was shut down by Crain Communications. The publication was sold to Arden Media Company, and relaunched in September 2009 with the same editorial team.
- "RCR Wireless News Announces Online TV News and Instructional Programs". PR Newswire. Austin, Texas. 3 November 2014. Retrieved 25 September 2016.
- Letter from the Publishers[permanent dead link]
- Editorial team Archived 2008-09-24 at the Wayback Machine
- "Tracy Ford". Archived from the original on 2008-09-11. Retrieved 2008-09-30.
- Directory of Market Publications. BoogarLists. p. 14. GGKEY:F1Q8R91EH9W. Retrieved 25 September 2016.
|This trade magazine–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
See tips for writing articles about magazines. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.