RDA may refer to:
- Rassemblement Démocratique Africain (African Democratic Rally), a political party formed in 1946 in French West Africa
- Rawalpindi Development Authority, Rawalpindi, Pakistan.
- Reader's Digest Association, a US magazine-publisher
- Regional development agency, a public sector organisation in England
- Research Data Alliance, a research community organization started in 2013
- Revolving Doors Agency, a charitable organization in the United Kingdom
- Riding for the Disabled Association, a United Kingdom equestrianism charity
- Road Development Authority, a premier road/highway authority in Sri Lanka
- Rural Development Academy, an institution in Bangladesh
- retro-Diels–Alder reaction (rDA), a chemical reaction
In information science:
- Remote Database Access, a protocol standard for database access
- Remote Diagnostic Agent, a diagnostic tool for Oracle database environments
- Resource Description and Access, a library cataloguing standard used to support the discovery, identification and employment of information resources
In health care:
- Recommended Dietary Allowance, one of several recommendations referred to as a Dietary Reference Intake
- Registered Dental Assistant
- Relative dentin abrasivity, a method of measuring one of toothpaste's effects on tooth dentin
- Redland railway station, a railway station in Bristol, England with the National Rail code "RDA"
- The IATA code for Rockhampton Downs Airport, Rockhampton Downs, Northern Territory, Australia
- Rda, an Enochian name of a minor angel
- Rules of Decision Act, a federal law in the United States
- Research and Development Array, a cosmic ray detector development project in Colorado
- Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer, an electronic cigarette component. A style of atomizer where E-liquid (also called E-Juice) is dripped directly on to the wick and/or coil. unlike a tank, there is no significant reservoir to hold the E-liquid, only a so-called 'Juice Well,' which is an open area below the coils for E-juice to collect.
- Random Arrest, a term used on Garry's Mod roleplay servers
- Resources Development Administration, a fictional non-governmental organization in the 2009 film Avatar
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title RDA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.