REEM-C and REEM (2013)
|Year of creation||2006|
REEM is the latest prototype humanoid robot built by PAL Robotics in Spain. It is a 1.70 m high humanoid robot with 22 degrees of freedom, with a mobile base with wheels, allowing it to move at 4 km/hour. The upper part of the robot consists of a torso with a touch screen, two motorized arms, which give it a high degree of expression, and a head, which is also motorized.
REEM-A and REEM-B are the first and second prototypes of humanoid robots created by PAL Robotics. REEM-B can recognize, grasp and lift objects and walk by itself, avoiding obstacles through simultaneous localization and mapping. The robot accepts voice commands and can recognize faces.
|Model||REEM-A (2006) 
||REEM-B (2008) 
||REEM (2010) 
||REEM-C (2013) 
|Weight||49 kg||64 kg||90 kg||80 kg|
|Height||1.4 m||1.47 m||1.70 m||1.65 m|
|Speed||1.5 km/h||1.5 km/h||4 km/h||1.4 km/h|
|Continuous operating time||90 minutes||120 minutes||8 hours||180 (walking) - 360 (standby) minutes|
|Degrees of Freedom||30||41||22||44|
|Payload of the arms||2 kg||12 kg||6 kg||10 kg|
|Main CPU||Intel Pentium M (1.6GHz)||Intel Core Duo (1.66GHz)
|Intel Core 2 Duo + ATOM||Intel Core i7 2710QE x 2|
- "REEM-A Technical Specifications". PAL Robotics. Retrieved 2011-04-28.
- "REEM-B Technical Specifications". PAL Robotics. Retrieved 2011-04-28.
- "Wheeled". PAL Robotics. Retrieved 2011-04-28.
- "REEM-C Technical Specifications" (PDF). PAL Robotics. Retrieved 2013-10-01.
- "Unplug and play REEM-C!". PAL Robotics. Retrieved 2013-11-22.
|This artificial intelligence-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|