(Redirected from REFER)
|Look up refer or referral in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Refer or Referral may refer to:
- Reference, a relation of designation or linking between objects
- Word-sense disambiguation, when a single term may refer to multiple meanings
- Referral marketing, to personally recommend, endorse, and pass a person to a qualified professional or service
- Referral (medicine), to transfer a patient's care from one clinician to another
- Commit (motion), a motion in parliamentary procedure
- Refer (software), the tr-off preprocessor for citations
- Rede Ferroviária Nacional, the Portuguese rail network manager
- REFER – Responsible Energy for European Regions
- Referral, a form of instant replay in cricket
- HTTP referer, the address of the webpage of the resource which links to an internet webpage or resource
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Refer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.