From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from REM)
|Look up rem or REM in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rem or REM may refer to:
In arts and entertainment
- R.E.M., an American rock band.
- R.E.M. (EP), an EP by Green.
- REM World, a fantasy/science fiction novel by Rodman Philbrick
- Rosicrucian Egyptian Museum
- Rem, a Shinigami character in Death Note
- Rem, an android character in Logan's Run
- Jakob Rem (June 1546 - 12 October 1618), an Austrian Jesuit
- Rem Koolhaas, a Dutch architect
- Rem Saverem, a character in Trigun
- Priscilla Hamby or Rem, illustrator and comic book artist
In science and technology
- Rem (unit) or Roentgen equivalent man, a unit of radiation dose equivalent
- REM (BASIC), an inline comment (REMark) in BASIC and some other computer languages
- Rapid eye movement sleep, a phase of sleep
- Rare earth metal
- Reflection electron microscope
- Reticular erythematous mucinosis, a skin disease
- REM Island, an offshore platform and home of the pirate stations Radio and TV Noordzee
- Root em, a font-size measurement used with Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
- Rém, a village in Hungary
- Rem (mythology), an Egyptian fish god
- REM (magazine) (Real Estate Magazine), a Canadian real estate trade journal
- Reichserziehungsministerium, or Reich Ministry of Education, in Nazi Germany
- Resource Extraction Monitoring, a non-profit organisation
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rem.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.