(Redirected from REST (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up rest or REST in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rest or REST may refer to:
Human resting positions
- Support (structure)
Science and technology
- Representational state transfer, a software architecture for distributed systems like the World Wide Web
- Restricted Environmental Stimulation Technique, a sensory deprivation technique
- ReStructuredText, a lightweight markup language
- RE1-silencing transcription factor, a human gene
- Rest (music), a pause in a piece of music
- Rest (band), Irish instrumental doom metal band
- Rest (Gregor Samsa album), a 2008 album by Gregor Samsa
- Rest (Charlotte Gainsbourg album), a 2017 album by Charlotte Gainsbourg
- "Rest", tune name for a setting of "Dear Lord and Father of Mankind"
- Rest (finance), a financial terminology
- Bank reserves, holdings in accounts at the Bank of England, plus cash in bank vaults
- Retail Employees Superannuation Trust, an Australian superannuation fund
- Human relaxation
- Rest (physics), the relation between two observers
- Rest, Kansas, a community in the United States
- Revised Extended Standard Theory, a theory of linguistic competence developed by Noam Chomsky
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rest.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.