|Allied Specialty Vehicles|
|Traded as||NYSE: REVG|
Russell 2000 Component
|Industry||Emergency and Recreational vehicle manufacturing|
|Headquarters||Milwaukee Center, |
|Timothy Sullivan (CEO), Peter Guile (Former CEO)|
|Products||Emergency services vehicles, buses, ambulances, special-purpose vehicles, recreational vehicles|
ElDorado Motor Corp.
Ferrara Fire Apparatus
REV Group (formerly Allied Specialty Vehicles) is an American manufacturer of specialty vehicles, including buses, fire trucks, ambulances, and recreational vehicles.
The company has yearly revenue of over $1 billion. The company is led by Timothy Sullivan, CEO, formerly of Bucyrus International.
Allied Specialty Vehicles changed its name to REV Group in November 2015.
In January 2018, REV Group acquired California-based Lance Camper. Lance was founded in 1965 and manufactures truck campers and towable RVs.
- Hess, Corrinne (2016-04-07). "REV Group HQ will be in the Milwaukee Center". Milwaukee Business News. Archived from the original on 2017-03-12. Retrieved 2019-06-04.
- "Timothy W. Sullivan Appointed Chief Executive Officer" (PDF) (Press release). 2014-08-11. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2014-09-03.
- "American Industrial Partners Announces the Formation of Allied Specialty Vehicles, Inc., a Leading Manufacturer of Specialty Vehicles in North America". American Industrial Partners. 2010-08-24. Archived from the original on 2018-09-05.
- "Allied Specialty Vehicles, Inc. Announces the Acquisition of Road Rescue". Roadrescue.com. 2010-09-20. Archived from the original on 2013-07-25. Retrieved 2013-05-27.
- Mcfadden, Naeem (2010-09-23). "Road Rescue to shut down in Marion". SCNow. Archived from the original on 2019-06-05.
- "Allied Specialty Vehicles, Inc. Acquires Ambulance Manufacturer SJC Industries" (PDF). Allied Specialty Vehicles. 2013-05-06. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2015-05-01. Retrieved 2015-05-01.
- Meenan, Jim (2013-05-22). "Elkhart company to close". South Bend Tribune. Retrieved 2019-06-04.
- "Allied Specialty Vehicles, Inc. Acquires Monaco RV" (PDF). Allied Specialty Vehicles. 2013-05-16. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2014-04-15. Retrieved 2013-05-17.
- "Navistar sends RV biz on a one-way road trip". Chicago Business Journal. 2013-05-16. Archived from the original on 2013-06-20.
- "Thor Sells Bus Business" (Press release). 2013-07-31. Archived from the original on 2015-01-09 – via InsideINdianaBusiness.
- "Allied Specialty Vehicles Selects ʺREVʺ as New Company Name" (Press release). 2015-11-02. Archived from the original on 2017-08-09.
- Holland, Christopher (2016-04-12). "Kovatch sells KME; all jobs to be retained". Lehigh Valley Business. Retrieved 2019-06-04.
- "REV GROUP, INC. (REVG) IPO". NASDAQ.com. Retrieved 2019-06-05.
- Stevenson, Abigail (2017-01-30). "Know your IPO! Cramer finds out if fresh-faced Rev Group is ready to be bought". CNBC. Retrieved 2019-06-05.
- Boone, Timothy (2017-07-01). "Here's how sale of Ferrara Fire Apparatus to affect Holden-based fire engine maker, 450 employees". [[The Advocate (Louisiana)|]]. Archived from the original on 2018-06-23.
- "REV Group acquires Ferrara Fire Apparatus" (Press release). 2017-04-25. Archived from the original on 2019-06-05.
- "REV Group, Inc. Acquires Renegade RV" (Press release). 2016-12-30. Archived from the original on 2019-06-05 – via PR Newswire.
- Dill, Molly (January 15, 2018). "REV Group acquires Lance Camper Adds California RV manufacturer to specialty vehicle lineup". Biz Times/Milwaukee Business News. Retrieved February 9, 2018.