Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up RFI in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
RFI may refer to:
- RFI or Rifle Factory Ishapore, an arms manufacturing facility at Ishapore in India
- Radio France Internationale
- Radio-frequency interference
- Remote File Inclusion, a type of web application exploit
- Request for information (parliamentary procedure), a parliamentary procedure
- Request for information, a business process
- Rete Ferroviaria Italiana
- Rowing Federation of India
- RFI Foundation, Responsible Finance & Investment
- Radio-frequency identification or RFID, radio frequency identification
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title RFI.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.