Jump to navigation Jump to search
RFM may refer to:
- RFM Corporation, a Philippine food company
- RFM (customer value) (recency, frequency, monetary value), a method for analyzing customer value
- Macedonian Handball Federation (Macedonian acronym: Ракометна федерација на Македонија)
- Right-handed fast medium, a type of bowler in cricket
- RFM (chemotherapy), a chemotherapy regimen containing rituximab, fludarabine, and mitoxantrone
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title RFM.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.