Jump to navigation Jump to search
RFM may refer to:
- RFM Corporation, a Philippine food company
- RFM (customer value) (recency, frequency, monetary value), a method for analyzing customer value
- Macedonian Handball Federation (Macedonian acronym: Ракометна федерација на Македонија)
- Right-handed fast medium, a type of bowler in cricket
- RFM (chemotherapy), a chemotherapy regimen containing rituximab, fludarabine, and mitoxantrone
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title RFM.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.