Jump to navigation Jump to search
RF is an abbreviation for radio frequency.
Rf or RF may also mean:
Arts and entertainment
- RF Online, an online RPG made by CCR
- Rinforzando, rf, in music notation
Government and military
- France (République française)
- Russian Federation
- Rhodesian Front, former political party in Rhodesia
Academia, science and technology
Biology and medicine
- Release factors RF1, RF2, RF3, proteins
- Reticular formation, in the brainstem
- Rheumatoid factor, an antibody
- Receptive field, the response characteristic of a neuron
Other uses in academia, science and technology
- Representative fraction
- Retardation factor in a chromatographic system
- Rutherfordium, a chemical element with symbol Rf
- Random forest, an ensemble learning method in data science
- Royalty-free, in business
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title RF.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.