|Developer(s)||Richard Heyes and community|
|Initial release||1 September 2008|
6.03 / 21 October 2021
RGraph is published using the Open Source MIT license.
In July 2014, Salesforce made RGraph available to be plugged into the reporting and dashboard tools on its mobile platform. RGraph is among six third-party visualization tools available inside the dashboards, together with Google Charts, D3.js, CanvasJS, Chart.js, and Highcharts.
- "Download the RGraph software". rgraph.net. Retrieved 11 March 2021.
- "Rob's Guide to HTML5 Charting Libraries: RGraphs and Highcharts". HTMLGoodies. 22 February 2013. Retrieved 8 December 2019.
- Hogan, Brian (30 October 2013). HTML5 and CSS3: Level Up with Today's Web Technologies. Pragmatic Bookshelf. ISBN 9781680503685.
- "Salesforce adds analytics tools to Salesforce1 Mobile App". ZDNet. 3 July 2014. Retrieved 8 December 2019.
- Darwin, Ian (10 May 2017). Android Cookbook: Problems and Solutions for Android Developers. O'Reilly Media. pp. 271–274. ISBN 9781449374495.