(Redirected from RIL (disambiguation))
RIL may refer to:
- Radio Interface Layer, a software interface used in a mobile device to communicate via mobile networks
- RDF Inference Language, a means of expressing expert systems rules and queries that operate on RDF models
- Reliance Industries Limited, a corporation in India
- Rice Lane railway station, England; National Rail station code RIL
- Recombinant Inbred Lines, a population derived from multiply inbred strains in order to study complex genetic traits which normally have large variation for a specific trait/traits
- The FAA and IATA identifier for Garfield County Regional Airport in Rifle, Colorado
- Randesund IL
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title RIL.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.