(Redirected from RIPA (disambiguation))
|Look up ripa, RIPA, or Ripa in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ripa or RIPA may refer to:
- Albert de Rippe (c. 1500–1551), Italian lutenist and composer, also known as Alberto da Ripa
- Cesare Ripa (c. 1560–c. 1622), Italian author
- Kelly Ripa (born 1970), American actress and talk show host
- Francesco Ripa (footballer, born 1974), Italian footballer who plays for Santegidiese
- Francesco Ripa (footballer, born 1985), Italian footballer who plays for Arzanese
- Radioimmunoprecipitation assay buffer (RIPA buffer), a radioimmunoprecipitation assay buffer
- Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act 2000, a UK law governing interception of communications (information technology)
- Ristocetin-induced platelet aggregation, an assay for von Willebrand disease
- Royal Institute of Public Administration, a UK-based organisation for the furtherance of better public administration
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ripa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.