Raipur Institute of Technology
This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (February 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Principal||Rudra Pratap Singh Chauhan|
|Location||Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India|
Raipur Institute of Technology is a Private Engineering college located in Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India. It was established by the Mahanadi Education Society in 1995. It is affiliated to Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University.
Established in 1995, initially it was affiliated to Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University, Raipur and started offering Bachelor of Engineering in Chemical Engineering, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering and Mechanical Engineering. Courses in Computer Science & Engineering (1999) , Information Technology (2000) and Biotechnology (2004) were introduced. In 2005, institute became affiliated to newly formed Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University, Bhilai. Later introduced courses in Biotechnology and Electrical and Electronics Engineering in 2009 and 2011 respectively.
RIT has following departments:
- Chemical Engineering
- Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Information Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Computer Application
- "Bachelor of Engineering". www.rit.edu.in. RIT - Raipur Institute of Technolog. Retrieved 3 February 2018.
- "Post Graduate". www.rit.edu.in. Raipur Institute of Technology. Retrieved 3 February 2018.
- "Main Page". www.rit.edu.in. Retrieved 15 March 2018. Click on "Departments".