(Redirected from RIV (disambiguation))
|Look up riv in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
RIV may refer to:
- March Air Reserve Base, a U.S. Air Reserve base in Riverside County, California, by IATA airport code
- Fieseler Fi 103R Reichenberg, a model of late-World War II German bomber aircraft
- Siemens-Schuckert R.IV, a bomber aircraft built in Germany during World War I
- Zeppelin-Staaken R.IV, a bomber aircraft built in Germany during World War I
- Registrar of Imported Vehicles, Canada
- Regolamento Internazionale Veicoli, the International Wagon Regulations for European rail freight wagons
- Riversdale railway station, Australia, station code RIV
- Riverside – Downtown station, California, United States, Amtrak station code RIV
- Augustus Quirinus Rivinus (1652–1723), German physician and botanist, with standard author abbreviation "Riv."
- Rapid intervention vehicle, a type of airport crash tender vehicle
- Residual income valuation, an approach to equity valuation
- Riversdale Mining, Australian Securities Exchange symbole RIV
- Riverside International Raceway, a former automobile race course in Riverside, California
- Riviera (hotel and casino), nicknamed "the Riv", Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
- Riviera Café, nicknamed "The Riv", New York City home for the Royal Rooters of Red Sox Nation, a fan club for the Boston Red Sox
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title RIV.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.