Jump to navigation Jump to search
RLE may refer to:
Science and technology
- Run-length encoding, a form of lossless data compression
- Radical life extension, a study to extend human lifespan
- Research Laboratory of Electronics at MIT
- Right-to-left embedding, in bi-directional text
- Real-life experience (transgender), a period of time in which transgender individuals live full-time in their preferred gender role
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title RLE.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.