From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
RLM may refer to:
- RLM, a wholly owned subsidiary of the Lockheed Martin Corporation, with significant presence in the Australian defence industry
- Real Life Ministries, a non-denominational Evangelical Christian church in Idaho
- Reichsluftfahrtministerium, the Ministry of Aviation (Germany) (1933–45)
- Right-to-left mark, writing-direction control character
- RedLetterMedia, an American video and film production company that has achieved moderate fame for its 'Plinkett Reviews'
- Reprise license manager, a software-licensing system
- Reprise License Manager, a software toolkit providing license management
- In statistics, a robust linear model
- In business, Revenue Lifecycle Management
- In computer software, Release management
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title RLM.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.