From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up RMB in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
RMB may refer to:
- Malaysian ringgit, also sometimes referred to as RMB
- Money supply, sometimes referred to as real money balances, the supply of money available to the public
- Internationalization of the renminbi
- Rand Merchant Bank, part of the First National Bank
- Renminbi, the currency of the People's Republic of China
- Real Madrid Baloncesto, a Spanish professional basketball team
- Rødovre Mighty Bulls, a Danish professional ice hockey team
- Restaurant Miniature Buffet, a type of British Railways Mark 1 coach
- RMB-93 (ruzhyo magazinnoye boyevoye model 1993), a Russian combat shotgun
- Rocky Mountain Bicycles, a Canadian bicycle manufacturer
- Rural Mail Box, used by Australia Post
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title RMB.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.