From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
RMT may refer to:
- Regie voor Maritiem Transport, a former Belgian state-owned ferry company
- National Union of Rail, Maritime and Transport Workers, a British trade union
- Real-money trading, a type of virtual economy
- Random matrix theory, a technique in probability theory
- Random molecular tags, another name for Unique molecular identifiers (UMIs)
- RateMyTeachers, a review site used to rate teachers' popularity and performance
- Recovered-memory therapy, controversial techniques used to recover memories
- Registered Massage Therapist
- Resource mobilization theory, a theory of social movements
- Régiment de marche du Tchad, a unit of the French Army
- Reverse Morris Trust, a form of merger and acquisition transaction
- Recent Mathematical Tables, a increasingly numbered periodical column about recently introduced mathematical tables in the journal Mathematics of Computation
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title RMT.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.