Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up rov in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
ROV may refer to:
- Real options valuation
- Recreational Off highway Vehicle, also known as Side by side or UTV (Utility Task Vehicle)
- Remotely operated underwater vehicle
- Republic of Vietnam was the name for South Vietnam during (1955–75)
- Rostov-on-Don Airport, an airport in southern Russia (former IATA airport code)
- Platov International Airport (IATA airport code)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title ROV.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.