|Look up rov in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
ROV may refer to:
- Real options valuation
- Recreational Off highway Vehicle, also known as Side by side or UTV (Utility Task Vehicle)
- Remotely operated underwater vehicle
- Republic of Vietnam was the name for South Vietnam during (1955–75)
- Rostov-on-Don Airport, an airport in southern Russia (former IATA airport code)
- Platov International Airport (IATA airport code)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title ROV.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.